Malpositioning of a single tooth or multiple teeth from their place or malalignment of a tooth that disturbs the bite of the person on one or both sides is considered malocclusion. Malocclusion is usually treated using traditional orthodontic braces (either metal or ceramic) This method is followed even from the 1800s using metal wires which are advanced now to the customized brackets and archwires matching the color of the teeth. But due to its disadvantages and observing the requirements of the people, Invisalign aligners are introduced.
Invisalign in India is a modern technology that uses a series of customized clear removable plastic trays which help in rearranging malpositioned teeth over time.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign aligners are a modern technology that uses clear plastic customized trays that apply pressure on the teeth to move them into the correct position.
- If you are interested in getting your aligners, the first step is to book your appointment with the best orthodontist in India. Having experience helps in determining whether aligners suit you based on your condition.
- Then a 3D scan of your oral cavity is taken and processed in a scanner to curate a customized treatment plan in a single visit for you. This also allows you to determine your treatment time along with the progress.
- Then based on your oral cavity, custom-made aligner trays are curated and the instructions are given by your dentist.
- After the first batch of aligners is used, regular dental visits are scheduled every two weeks to reevaluate your condition and to curate the next batch of aligners.
- Normally the total time taken for the entire treatment will be around six months to one year depending on the complexity of your condition.
- And a few times retainer is recommended for the next few weeks of treatment to avoid relapsing in case of severe malocclusion.
- As the treatment involves advanced technology and equipment, wisely choose the best hospital in India which has experienced specialists and you don’t have to run to different clinics for different problems.
Benefits of Invisalign Aligners:
- Clear and thus aesthetically appealing.
- Specially customized for you.
- Quicker treatment time compared to traditional braces.
- Removable appliance and hence more comfortable.
- Painless and doesn’t irritate the adjacent tissues.
- High success rate.
- Can predict the progress of the treatment accurately.
- Can determine the time of the treatment exactly.
- It helps in oral hygiene management as it is removable.
- No limitations in diet and hustle-free maintenance of the aligners compared to traditional braces.
Increases your overall confidence and quality of your life.
We advise you to visit the best dental clinic in India, which has all the advanced equipment along with experienced doctors for the best experience.