For more than 30 years, CEREC or Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics has been synonymous with the creation of ceramic restorations in a single visit.
We have continuously developed and improved CEREC to meet your requirements. Today its capabilities extend far beyond single restorations. The CEREC solution spectrum covers three key areas: restorative, implantology and orthodontics, both for chairside and clinic-to-laboratory.
With the amount of resources we spend in procuring the best dental technology; keeping them up to date, and monitoring our quality through a series of systems- We Know Our Work is Unmatched! Hence, we have no hesitation in providing Lifetime Warranties over all our dental treatments.
• Excellent initial patient-specific design proposals through analysis of the complete scan thanks to the unique “Biojaw” function
• Intuitive use of the CEREC software
• Broad variety of materials
• Excellent milling and grinding results
• Chairside Implantology with custom abutments or screw retained crowns with CEREC Zirconia meso block in one visit.
• Implants with the cost-effective CEREC Guide 2, the fastest surgical guide.
• Faster aligner treatment plan
• Digital storage and on-demand model production on 3D printers
• Fast and highly accurate digital impressions with Primescan and Omnicam
• Integrated model analysis
• Integrated treatment simulation
1. More speed for increased productivity
CEREC Primemill is incredibly fast and precise saving valuable time for patients and increasing productivity for users.
2. High level of quality
The milling and grinding unit produces natural looking restorations with smooth surfaces, very precise results and perfect fits.
3. Super-fast milling of zirconia
With CEREC Primemill’s new unique parallel milling process, it can produce beautiful and precise zirconia crowns in five minutes.
Using CEREC Primescan, CEREC Software and CEREC SpeedFire, it is now possible to complete the entire zirconia workflow in one hour.
The Super Fast mode can be used for full contour zirconia crowns dry milled from compatible mono and medi block sizes having a single sprue and a margin thickness of 100µm or more.
4. Implant prosthetics with CEREC - milling and grinding of meso blocks
Customized abutments and screw-retained crowns can be easily and quickly produced with the CEREC milling and grinding units.
We stand in every mean to deliver you the best in the world of dentistry.
- Lara Krumm(Germany)