We have on board one of the finest dentists of the country who would make sure to provide you with the best in the world of dentistry.
We care for you and follow International Standards of patient care. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and strictly abide by WHO Health and Sterilization Guidelines. We have on board the most advanced FDA Approved dental technology.
Relax in our Dedicated Patient Entertainment Lounge which hosts an Internet TV and Wi-Fi. Whether it is before a procedure or after a treatment we aim to provide you the most comfortable experience.
We are committed to deliver the best in the world of dentistry. In any case, if you are not satisfied with our work or service, we assure you 100% money back. However, this situation shall never arise as you would be certainly pleased with our work.
Dental implants are the closest you can have in order to replace decayed or missing teeth. Implants allow you to live and eat the way you want to and enjoy all of your day to day activities without worrying about your teeth.
Dental implants are the best choice for adults of all ages. They can also be an option for adolescents, once facial growth and development has been completed. Generally, this occurs around age 16 for girls and age 18 for boys.
Dental implants have numerous advantages when compared to traditional treatment options like dentures and bridges:
• They make you look and feel great:-They feel really comfortable in the jawbone that you don’t have to think about them and brush and floss them just the way you do your natural teeth.
• Dental Implants are built to last:-. Dental implants can last you a lifetime if maintained properly.
• Live with Self confidence:-They are secured in the jaw bone, so they won't slip or click out when you talk or eat. It also helps in having a better speech.
If the quality and quantity of your jawbone is not appropriate to support dental implants, several techniques can be deployed to rebuild bone, restore your natural jawline and provide a solid foundation for implant-supported teeth.
• Bone grafting and augmentation:- This technique sensitive procedure involves restoring or regenerating bone in your jaw when it is not able to support implants otherwise.
• Direct or Indirect Sinus lift:- Also known as sinus augmentation, this procedure involves augmenting bone below the sinus in cases where natural bone has deteriorated due to missing upper posterior teeth.
• Ridge expansion:- If the width of your jaw bone isn’t wide enough to support the diameter of the dental implants, bone graft material can be added to a small ridge, or space, created along the top of your jaw to secure the dental implants.
There can be multiple options to place dental implants; like
• Immediate Loading Dental Implants:- Also called same day dental implants or Teeth in a Day®, immediate loading dental implants allow securing a temporary tooth during the same appointment as your dental implant placement. This allows to retain aesthetics and have a natural smile on the same day of dental implants.
• Mini dental implants (MDIs):- Also called small or narrow diameter implants, these small-sized implants are used in those cases where there is not enough bone for longer implants.
• All-on-4®:-All-on-4 Technology is an alternative to placing a top or bottom set of full arch teeth. Four dental implants are secured, avoiding the need for bone grafting. Special abutments are used so that a temporary set of replacement teeth can be placed the same day.
We stand in every mean to deliver you the best in the world of dentistry.
Most Advanced dental technology from USA & Germany.
We exceed International hospital grade sterilization standards.
We work in collaboration with the best dental laboratories of the world.
Get 24*7 personalized assistance from your dedicated CRM.
We believe in delivering Top Notch Dentistry at the most affordable pricing.
Experience Elite dentistry at our award winning dental office in India.
We care for you and would be happy to book an Emergency appointment for you. Call Us Now!
Charges for Consultation, Case analysis, Treatment planning with Dr. Priyank Sethi is INR 500.
We value your time and you are important to us. We have a ZERO waiting time.
We understand your fears and apprehensions, and to make you comfortable is our prime objective. We would surely be able to provide you the most comfortable and relaxing dental experience.