We all crave for a beautiful, spotless smile. But in this fast-paced world, who has the time for multi-visits, lengthy teeth whitening procedures? Because of this, various off-the-rack, at-home teeth whitening strips or gels have flooded the market, but the output they give are barely satisfactory. In such a scenario, what we all seek is a powerful solution that can remove those blemishes and yield quick results at the same time. LASER assisted instant teeth whitening is a new-age, in-office procedure that far exceeds these expectations. Curious? Let us know more about it below?
What is LASER teeth Whitening?
LASER teeth whitening is a cosmetic, professional teeth whitening procedure that relies on the power of LASER to deliver instantly white teeth on a single appointment. The technique is safe, irritation-free and a very popular choice to transform your smile within a single day. The results of this LASER-aided procedure is faster and enhanced than a conventional, at-home kit.
The technique is based on the concept of LASER stimulation of a whitening gel. This gel upon being stimulated releases chemicals that act on the outer surface of your teeth, remove the stains and deliver a blemish-free smile.
LASER whitening Procedure
- The first step is to get regular teeth cleaning before the session which makes the teeth ready for whitening.
- This is followed by applying a protective layer that isolates your teeth from the lips and gums to ensure a safe whitening experience.
- Your dentist then carefully applies the whitening gel to your teeth and activates it with a pen-like laser.
- The gel foams, signalling the start of the whitening action. This gel is then left onto the teeth for a few minutes. After the end of the stimulated time, the gel is removed via a small vacuum. These steps are repeated if desired.
- Lastly, your mouth is rinsed, and the protective layer is removed.
Perks of LASER teeth whitening
- A professional performing the procedure means no risk of teeth sensitivity or gum-burns, as usually seen with at-home kits.
- The results are noticeable after a single teeth whitening session.
- The process does not require any take-home products. This means no hassle of materials or techniques at home.
- Faster results with no side effects is a win-win situation!
LASER aided ZOOM teeth whitening is the quickest and safest route to achieving those pearly whites. The process can be completed in a single appointment, enabling you to go home in a brand new avatar.