Yes, you read it right. Those disproportionate or yellowish teeth can now be corrected. The advent of Cosmetic dentistry has ushered in a new era of dental esthetics that allows you to achieve the sparkling, perfectly aligned teeth that you desire. Most of these smile-enhancing procedures involve the use of Dental veneers. These veneers can transform the size, shape and shade of your teeth to give you a new smile within a day.
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin-shelled, custom-fabricated dental restorations that are milled from the highest-quality porcelain and are employed to cover the front tooth surface. They are the most in-demand cosmetic dental procedure. Veneers can create a beautiful smile and transform your discoloured, chipped or misaligned teeth in the most natural-looking way.
What Dental concerns can Veneers fix?
Veneers are routinely used to correct the following dental concerns:
• Broken, cracked or chipped teeth
• Misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth
• discoloured or stained teeth because of:impingement of pigments from food
• excessive childhood fluoride intake
• injury to pulpal tissue
• stains due to drugs
• sensitive teeth
• gaps between teeth
• abraded or worn-out teeth
Procedure for Dental Veneers
The process for dental veneers is very precise but the use of international grade equipment and digital tools make it a comfortable and fast single-visit procedure:
A Digital Smile Designing software provides 3D analyses and contouring of your teeth. It determines the facial proportion and aids in designing the perfect, most natural-looking smile for you. The tool will give you a glimpse of the treatment outcome before the process begins.
- After the 3D smile designing, The teeth are isolated from gums and lips to mildly prepare them to receive permanent restoration.
- A digital scanner is used to record the impression of your teeth without the hassle of conventional impression material.
The Impressions are fed into a highly advanced CEREC milling system.
- Superior quality ceramic materials such as Zirconia or Emax are used to fabricate your dental Veneers. The use of these materials results in high-strength and supremely translucent veneers that exactly simulate your natural teeth, giving aesthetically appealing results.
- On receiving the final product the fit and colour are verified. Subsequently, the veneer is bonded on the tooth surface with special cement.
Perks of Dental Veneers
– The ceramic is stain resistant thereby giving a lifelong blemish-free smile.
– the materials are highly compatible with oral tissue meaning no allergic reactions
– the amount of teeth preparation required is very less hence very little tooth structure is removed resulting in strong and better-looking teeth at the same time
– A enhanced, natural-looking Smile is crafted.
Dental Veneers can transform your smile and looks within a single day. The Crooked, discoloured teeth can be converted to a visually appealing dentition. Porcelain Veneers give you the confidence to smile uninhibitedly whenever you like using the most advanced technology and finest materials. So contact a dentist without any delay and get the bright, flawless teeth, everyone would envy.