Have you ever looked across celebrity photos and wondered the secret behind / drooled over their perfectly straight, aligned and beautiful teeth? Many celebrities are known to have undergone extensive orthodontic treatment before their rise to fame; while others choose a more convenient, smarter and modern route of invisible braces. Invisalign- a revolution in the world of orthodontic treatment is a new favourite among global celebrities. However, the versatile aligners can also work wonders for our everyday Joe. Invisalign can correct a range of orthodontic cases and are available at easy funding options. Let’s take a deeper look at these aligners.
Applicability for all age groups
Invisalign has proven to give effective results for all age groups- from young children to adults. The aligners are made from clear-set, BPA-free, food-grade plastic that works powerfully yet discretely to yield dramatic outputs in the shortest possible time.
For Young Children
- Digital Hassel-free Impressions means more acceptance and comfort for the child.
- The optional blue indicator dot on the aligner helps to motivate the kid to stay on the treatment track.
- Invisalign is made from SmartTrack material. It ensures comfort and minimal pain when compared with conventional braces.
- InvisalignFirst can shape simply too complex smiles in small-growing children and teens from crowding, spacing to small dental arches.
- The Aligners are highly convenient and easily removable while eating, playing sports, or on any occasion.
- Discrete, clear aligners are virtually invisible, making them hard to detect.
- Invisalign is customised to each individual with 3D Visual Interface, giving a perfect, snug fit.
- The Outcome Simulator Tool allows mapping the entire path to your new smile-from the tiniest shift of the first aligner to the picture-perfect smile.
- Long-lasting clear Retainers safeguard the perfectly aligned teeth.
- Highly advanced technology yielding fastest results
- Affordable Payment solutions make it easier to pay for the young working adult.
- iTero Element allows easy pre-hand visualisation of your transformed smile using 3D images.
- Gentle forces from SmartForce Attachments accelerate the treatment process.
- A Vast Range of abnormalities can be treated faster and more discretely than braces.
Personalised Treatment Plans
From 3D Scanning of your teeth to preview of the expected change, Invisalign is a highly customisable solution that will allow you the freedom to fine-tune each tooth shift after a one-on-one discussion with your dentist. The aligners are a proven remedy for several orthodontic problems:
• Spaced or gapped teeth
• Crowded teeth
• Crooked teeth
• Issues of baby and permanent teeth
Multiple Payment options
With Invisalign, a multitude of budget-friendly payment options are available that makes the treatment affordable and accessible to all:
Flexible Savings Account(FSA):
Many multi-national employers offer a flexible savings account wherein, you can pay for your medical or dental costs from the account, with a monthly deduction from your paycheck.
Many Insurance companies these days cover Dental treatments, including Invisalign. The insurance may pay for a certain percentage of your treatment, or it may pay up to a certain money limit. Ask your insurance agent for more details.
Flexible and Affordable payment plans:
Many doctors offer flexible and affordable payment plans, which allow you to make small payments through the course of your Invisalign treatment rather than all at once. Consult your Invisalign-trained doctor for his payment policy.
Invisalign is a new-age orthodontic aligner with proven results. It has inspired millions to consider this option as a medium to achieve the smile they have always desired. Straight and perfectly aligned teeth are no longer a monopoly of celebrities with Invisalign treatment becoming accessible and affordable for the common individual. You no longer have to live with a smile that you do not admire, get a smile-makeover with Invisa