Teeth Whitening is one of the major underwent dental procedures in dentistry. To get our teeth whiten, there are two types of procedures: In-office teeth whitening and At-home teeth whitening.
In-office teeth whitening in India includes various methods of techniques performed by dentists in the dental office. Some of them are bleaching, whitening gels, LASER, etc. Teeth whitening performed in a dental office is done within a safe environment and painless. With this method, the results obtained are immediate and visible.
The advantages of in-office teeth whitening treatment procedures include:
1. One of the best advantages of In-office teeth whitening is it gives us immediate results. It is the best option when you need to get your teeth whiten within less time or when you don’t have time to wait while using at-home methods. Unlike at-home teeth whitening, you get visible results right at the end of the session.
2. When it comes to safety, one should opt for In-office teeth whitening. Why? It is done under the supervision of a professional dental doctor making it a much safer procedure than other methods. While the At-home teeth whitening procedure involves many steps, and there is no clear direction to proceed. Hence People tend to make mistakes in a hurry. Due to these mistakes, it is difficult to obtain satisfactory results in at-home teeth whitening methods making them less effective. One of the most common mistakes people make in at-home teeth whitening treatment is over usage of the product or overdosing the product which damages enamel or increases the risk of oral health problems. Also, self-application can sometimes come in contact with gums which can cause adverse effects. Hence in-office teeth whitening method is a widely recommended process.
3. Another good reason to opt for In-office teeth whitening is it removes all types of stains effectively. Peroxide-containing products like kits, strips, and gels can help you remove these stubborn stains on your teeth. Even micro stains can be removed using a laser. This gives us additional benefits than at-home teeth whitening methods. Also, advanced technology such as Philips Dash and Philips ZOOM teeth whitening in India are introduced for better accuracy.
4. It is the most convenient method as it only requires a few visits or a single visit to get treatment. Whereas at-home teeth whitening requires a much longer period with multiple applications, some may even require daily applications to get the required results.
5. Results in In-office teeth whitening are more permanent than that of at-home teeth whitening. In-office procedure gives long-lasting results as the products used by dentists are stronger than any over-the-counter products. Thus, gives us better results than at-home teeth whitening methods. Visit the best dental clinic in India to get maximum results,
In-office teeth whitening is the best and the most recommended when it comes to whitening teeth. Before deciding what is good for your teeth, consult the best periodontist in India to know all details of In-office teeth whitening methods.
1. How long does in-office teeth whitening last?
In-office teeth whitening procedures done by professionals are the most effective method and can last 2-3 years with proper maintenance.
2. Is in-office teeth whitening treatment procedure painful?
No. In-office teeth whitening procedures are painless. Although conventional teeth bleach can cause sensitivity after the treatment procedure, advanced treatment procedures such as LASER and ZOOM have no such sensitivity.
3. How do celebrities whiten their teeth?
Celebrities usually undergo treatments such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, or crowns. These treatment procedures are done by cosmetic dentists for long-lasting results.